Cloud WMS That Supports Your eCommerce
Customers assume that when they buy an item, the system in place managing their transaction is as connected and digital as the sales tool used to make their purchase.
However, the truth is that legacy warehouse management systems (WMS) haven’t kept up with technological advancement the way selling
With LogFire Cloud WMS, customers have relied on LogFire to:
- Improve Customer Satisfaction – Having the right product at the right time and place increases sales and allows companies to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by reducing short ships, shipping errors, and missed deliveries.
- Increase Inventory Accuracy – Provide visibility to real-time inventory to gain inventory and warehouse accuracy and reduce safety stock levels, eliminate lost product and reduce overstocks.
- Improve Shipment Accuracy – Eliminate the potential for shipping mistakes by providing an accurate way to pick orders by scanning the
and verifying the product being picked. barcodes
- Reduce Fulfillment Costs – A lower cost per order, increased storage capacity within the center, reduced freight costs, and improved service
results in overall reduced fulfillment costs. levels
- Improve Inventory Visibility – A centralized global view of inventory allows managers to view the movement of their inventory and ascertain the accuracy of all inbound activity, inventory on hand, and outbound shipments across all facilities in real time.