LogFire for Manufacturers
Supply all your customers using omni-channel functionality and total inventory management from the source to the end user.
With increased visibility, manufacturers can understand their entire operation and make improvements where needed -- increasing efficiency and ensuring fewer instances of order errors.
Outbound Allocation and Store Receiving LogFire
Support direct to consumer fulfillment as well as store delivery confirmation by allocating inventory into outbound loads with multi-stop routes.
- Wave Management Allocation – Improve pick efficiency and gain greater control of shipment planning via user-configurable wave allocation and release functionality. Improve facility throughput and overall warehouse operations.
- Receive, Pick & Pack Via Mobile - Manage all task types of work in a DC via mobile
devices including, receiving, putaway, order picking, replenishment, truckloading, and more.
- Store Distribution Management - Optimize store fulfillment with focused capabilities, including Put-to-Store Management, Cross Docking, Store based waving, and task grouping by store.
Real time Reporting and Analysis
The cloud-based LogFire Supply Chain Analytics & Dashboards features real-time operational analysis, enterprise reporting, and alert management capabilities providing end-users the ability to create, edit and execute both ad-hoc and standard reports for internal and external reporting needs.
Featuring a visually rich user-friendly interface, intelligent reporting, alerting capabilities and advanced features, the LogFire Supply Chain Analytics & Dashboards provides real time actionable analysis including personnel and location utilization, inventory fragmentation, and in-depth performance measurements that provide valuable reporting and analytics information.
Support a higher degree of automation and complex fulfillment strategies with built in integration for material handling equipment and systems
- Integrate with WCS (warehouse control system), Pick-To-Light, Carton Sorter Tilt Tray Sorter, Carousel, Sortation, Scale, and Conveyor
- No latency operations
- Real-time integration with 99.5% uptime
Give warehouse managers improved visibility into their operation and workforce to help reduce labor inefficiencies, raise overall performance, and improve accuracy. LogFire Workforce Management includes key performance indicators (KPIs) that manage and track workforce performance based on quantifiable goals. With an easy to use configurable user interface and radio frequency (RF) functionality, Workforce Management is essential to maximizing the efficiency of warehouse and in-store operations, and in turn, the entire supply chain.
Inbound Receiving and Putaway
Establish a reliable and accurate real-time view of your inventory levels. LogFire Receiving and Putaway allows for the rapid and accurate check-in and put-away of goods as they arrive at your receiving dock.
Keep control of your inventory. Schedule and manage every inbound shipment, cross-dock, and flow-through allocation processes.
- Manage Dock Appointments - Improve dock efficiency by quickly and easily booking appointments for each facility and door. Appointments can be input directly into LogFire WMS, or interfaced with external transportation solutions.
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Configure and create and perform custom VAS processes, such as custom labeling and tagging, kitting, other customer-specified service, at any time during the inventory life cycle.
Enterprise Inventory Management
Achieve end-to-end inventory visibility from DC to store shelf, understand inventory management positions, and dynamically replenish your shelves from any location. LogFire increases your inventory accuracy with automated inventory counting task generation and performs those tasks concurrently with other warehouse operations.
- Physical & Cycle Counting – Increase inventory accuracy with automated inventory counting task generation. Perform those tasks concurrently with other warehouse operations.
- Replenishment Management - Automatically manage stock levels and generate tasks based on minimum and maximum levels or based on requirements for planned waves.