LogFire in the Warehouse
Omni-channel functionality and total inventory management
LogFire introduces a new paradigm in supply chain execution solutions – a robust, cloud-based warehouse management system (WMS) at an outstanding value for your operation. With innovative product features, mobile solutions and an easy to use interface, our WMS is dynamic and easily configurable for rapid, cost effective implementation.
Inbound Receiving and Putaway
Establish a reliable and accurate real-time view of your inventory levels.
Keep total control of your inventory. Schedule and manage inbound shipments, cross-docking, and flow-through allocation processes.
- Manage Dock Appointments - Improve dock efficiency by quickly and easily booking appointments for each facility and door. Appointments can be input directly into LogFire WMS, or interfaced with external transportation solutions.
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Configure and create and perform custom VAS processes, such as custom labeling and tagging, kitting, other customer-specified service, at any time during the inventory life cycle.
Enterprise Inventory Management
Achieve end-to-end inventory visibility from DC to store shelf, understand inventory management positions, and dynamically replenish your shelves from any location.
- Physical & Cycle Counting – Increase inventory accuracy with automated inventory counting task generation. Perform those tasks concurrently with other warehouse operations.
- Replenishment Management - Automatically manage stock levels and generate tasks based on minimum and maximum levels
based on requirements for planned waves. or
Outbound Allocation and Store Receiving LogFire
Support direct to consumer fulfillment as well as store delivery confirmation by allocating inventory into outbound loads with multi-stop routes.
- Wave Management Allocation – Improve pick efficiency and gain greater control of shipment planning via user-configurable wave allocation and release functionality. Improve facility throughput and overall warehouse operations.
- Receive, Pick & Pack Via Mobile - Manage all task types of work in a DC via mobile
, receiving, putaway, order picking, replenishment, devices including , and more. truckloading
Support a higher degree of automation and complex fulfillment strategies with built in integration for material handling equipment and systems
- Integrate with WCS (warehouse control system), Pick-To-Light, Carton Sorter Tilt Tray Sorter, Carousel, Sortation, Scale, and Conveyor
- No latency operations
- Real-time integration with 99.5% uptime
Real time Reporting and Analysis
The cloud-based LogFire Supply Chain Analytics & Dashboards features real-time operational analysis, enterprise reporting, and alert management capabilities providing end-users the ability to create, edit and execute both ad-hoc and standard reports for internal and external reporting needs.
Featuring a visually rich user-friendly interface, intelligent reporting, alerting capabilities and advanced features, the LogFire Supply Chain Analytics & Dashboards provides real time actionable analysis including personnel and location utilization, inventory fragmentation, and in-depth performance measurements that provide valuable reporting and analytics information.
Give warehouse managers improved visibility into their operation and workforce to help reduce labor inefficiencies, raise overall performance, and improve accuracy.