Fulfill your orders as they arrive with WMS solution, any way you need to
Help retailers transform any site (warehouse, distribution center, storefront, kiosk, garage) into a robust and seamless fulfillment center capable of managing individual pallets, parcels, or pieces.
Omni-channel Warehouse Management
Support a higher degree of automation and complex fulfillment strategies with built in integration for material handling equipment and systems
- Integrate with WCS (warehouse control system), Pick-To-Light, Carton Sorter Tilt Tray Sorter, Carousel, Sortation, Scale, and Conveyor
- No latency operations
- Real-time integration with 99.5% uptime
Inbound Receiving and Putaway
Establish a reliable and accurate real-time view of your inventory levels.
Keep total control of your inventory. Schedule and manage inbound shipments, cross-docking, and flow-through allocation processes.
- Manage Dock Appointments - Improve dock efficiency by quickly and easily booking appointments for each facility and door. Appointments can be input directly into LogFire WMS, or interfaced with external transportation solutions.
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Configure and create and perform custom VAS processes, such as custom labeling and tagging, kitting, other customer-specified service, at any time during the inventory life cycle
The LogFire Commerce Gateway connects Internet retailers to all major eCommerce channels such as Amazon, eBay or any other third party online omni-channel front end solutions, saving more time and money. LogFire can fulfill customer orders from any of these solutions giving retailers a multitude of selling options and channels. This integration provides you with an extraordinary flexible fulfillment tool, giving your customers an unmatched and seamless shopping experience.
Support direct to consumer fulfillment by allocating inventory into outbound loads with multi-stop routes.
- Wave Management Allocation – Improve pick efficiency and gain greater control of shipment planning via user-configurable wave allocation and release functionality. Improve facility throughput and overall warehouse operations.
- Receive, Pick & Pack Via Mobile - Manage all task types of work in a DC via mobile devices including, receiving, putaway, order picking, replenishment, truckloading, and more.
LogFire Retail Compliance gives your company the utmost options for meeting all required retail related standards including electronic data communication (EDI) as well as retailer compliant bar code labeling. We continue to improve these standards for improving integration and standardization of communication and boosted productivity.